Attorney Romiesha Briscoe
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Eastern Connecticut State University, BSW
- University of Connecticut, MSW
- Western New England University, School of Law, J.D.
- State of Connecticut
- State of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- George W. Crawford Black Bar Association
Attorney Romiesha Briscoe is admitted to the Bar in New York and Connecticut and earned an undergraduate and Master's Degree in Social Work and worked in that field for several years prior to becoming a lawyer. During law school, Ms. Briscoe gained experience through several externships, including work in the Office of the Connecticut Attorney General and the Connecticut Public Defender's Office. Attorney Briscoe is an active member of the New York State Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, and the George W. Crawford Black Bar Association and her practice is focused on tort litigation and public housing representation. Attorney Briscoe is a native of Jamaica.