Attorney Rebecca M. Harris
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Complex Civil Litigation
- Civil Rights Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- Appellate Advocacy
- University of Connecticut, B.A., cum laude, Actuarial Science/Mathematics
- University of Connecticut, B.A., cum laude, History
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D.
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Journal Board of Editors
Attorney Rebecca M. Harris has more than fourteen years of experience practicing in complex civil litigation and maintains a significant practice involving representation of police officers and government agencies in civil rights actions brought pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1983. Attorney Harris also has vast experience in matters involving breach of contract, employment and labor law, personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, and premises liability. Attorney Harris earned dual Bachelor’s Degrees, in Actuarial Science & Mathematics and History from the University of Connecticut in 2000, and earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Connecticut School of Law in 2004. She practices in state and federal courts, including the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and is admitted to argue before the United States Supreme Court. Attorney Harris is an active member of the Bar Association and currently serves as Secretary and Treasurer of the Appellate Advocacy Section and is a member of the Board of Editors of the Bar Journal.