Attorney Mitchell Lake
Attorney Mitchell Lake earned his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice from Sacred Heart University and his J.D. in 2003 from Western New England University, School of Law. He is admitted to the Bar of the State of Connecticut, the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, and the United States Supreme Court. Attorney Lake focuses his practice on public & private housing matters; commercial leasing matters, and general civil litigation. Attorney lake is a member of the Waterbury Bar Association.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Public & Private Housing
- HUD Policies and Procedures
- HUD Compliance
- Civil Litigation
- Sacred Heart University, B.S., Criminal Justice
- Western New England University, School of Law, J.D.
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- Supreme Court of the United States